Ordering on our site is easy:
1. Select the item(s) of your choice.
- Add the item(s) into the basket by clicking: "add to cart” all the items will then be placed in your Basket.
- Once all items have been collected you then Accept the Terms of trade and proceed to payments by clicking on “check out”
- Please sign into your account. If you're new customer, please fill in your contact information and shipping address.
- Verify that the details are correct and click "continue to shipping”
- Once you have selected the shipping method continue by clicking on “continue to payment”.
- Enter your card details or select mobile pay option. Select Pay and click on "complete order"
- Your order is in process now and you will receive a confirmation email about your purchase order with all the details.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at
Please note: Payments of your order will only been withdrawn once your item(s) have commenced shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All shipments are sent as insured packaging and can be tracked at anytime during its journey.
All orders from the webshop will be dispatched within 1-2 days.
SHIPPING TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
Danish VAT applies to all countries in Europe (excluding Netherland).
Delivery to a country in Europe - from 8 EURO
Free delivery on orders above 130€
Shipping time usually takes 3-5 working days.
We deliver to the following countries:
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
You also have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. The product must be in original packaging and in possession of all original labels. You are required to return unwanted orders at your own cost. The customer is requested to provide information about the name and invoice number. All refunds will be dealt with within 3- 5 working days upon receiving your returned orders. Any items returned in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
We are unable to exchange items bought online. If you would like alternative items, then please place a new order and we will refund the item/s returned once we have received them.
All goods are subject to the purchase law rules for 24 months' right of complaint. The right of claim means that you as a customer can complain about defects in the item that has occurred within 24 months of the purchase. The warranty does not cover when faults, damages or wears have occurred due to improper use, lack of maintenance or general wear and tear.
In case of complaint, defects or missing deliveries please contact us directly on telephone +45 3581 5000 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lollys Laundry will cover reasonable shipping costs in the event of a defective item within Denmark; in order to facilitate this please ensure invoice documentation of the freight is enclosed with your returns.
When you wish to return or exchange or advertise a product, please return the item to:
TEXTILE LOGISTICS DENMARK APS
When you return the item, please provide a reason for the return, this will enable us to help you much more efficiently. If your invoice has been lost, please provide your customer number and if applicable your order number.